The California Bridge (CA Bridge) program recently announced the participation of 22 additional hospitals in the program. This extends the program’s reach to 52 hospitals, serving 34 counties. The CA Bridge program expands access to medication assisted treatment by providing accelerated training and technical assistance for health care providers.
- Mother&Baby Substance Exposure Initiative
- CA Bridge Program Expands Reach by Engaging With 22 Additional Hospitals
- The MAT Expansion Project Helps Patients Struggling With Opioid Addiction
- The MAT Expansion Project is Working to Increase Access to Substance Use Disorder Treatment
- ABC7’s California Spotlight Takes a Look at the Opioid Epidemic in California